After paying for your Membership you’ll be sent login details and you’re ready to start posting immediately (like within minutes!).
The first thing we suggest you do is to introduce yourself and your business in the G’Day section.
Then you can get going and explore all the other areas:
- Help – Ask your most burning marketing questions.
- Action – Share wins and what’s working for you.
- Factory – Productivity tools that rock.
- Bookshelf – Share what you’re reading and learning.
- Trading Post – Seek help wanted, swap resources and sell stuff.
- Cafe – Non-marketing related discussions.
- Training – Courses, checklists, templates, webinars and case studies.
No, it’s entirely up to you. However we suggest that you do. It’s a great place to get your questions answered quickly. You can also participate in discussions and get lots of good help and ideas from fellow members.
Everyone has different learning styles, so we use a mix of video, audio and printed text.
No. But we do have recommended action steps at the end of each training session. There’s not much point learning stuff if you don’t action it! Action takers get the greatest results.
Yes we do. In the world of marketing, things can change quickly – particularly when it comes to online marketing, so we update our training to give you the latest info. We also listen to our members and create training that is requested.
A whole range of mainly marketing related things(and we keep adding all the time.) Here’s just a fraction of the topics we cover in our training.
- How to stand out from your competitors
- How to get listed on Google Business
- Essentials of good website design
- How to deliver awesome customer service
- How to promote your business on Social Media
- Why use video for marketing?
- How to systemise your marketing
Simply send us an email and we’ll cancel your subscription immediately.
No you don’t.
No, absolutely not. You can cancel anytime. We work hard every month on the content and community to make your membership valuable to your business, but we understand if you need to leave at any time.
- You don’t need to have completed any marketing courses.
- You don’t need to be an IT expert.
- All you need is a desire to grow your business and a willingness to learn new concepts and techniques.
A word of warning though: this program is not suitable for everyone. It’s only for tradies who are committed to growing their business. It’s definitely not for people who are afraid of change. Remember you will never achieve a different result if you keep doing the same old thing. We’ll show you how to overcome any doubts or fears and welcome and implement new ideas.
- Anyone who is currently operating their own trade business – plumbers, electrical contractors, gardeners, tilers, carpet layers, tree loppers, landscapers, painters, brickies, builders, handymen . . .
- Anyone who is just starting out and wants to set up the marketing properly from the outset to ensure the business takes off.