When John Nisa, a concreter in Sydney wanted to set up his own concreting business, he turned to Commonsense Marketing to ensure that he launched his new business professionally. John had heard positive things about our mentoring and marketing services tradies and wanted more than just a new website. He wanted guidance on all aspects of marketing and systems management.
Following an indepth review of people’s main concerns with hiring a concreter, and reviewing competitors’ businesses, we developed a suite of marketing materials that
- focused on allaying the most common fears about concreters and concreting work, and
- showcased why Inspire Concrete is different than other concreters, to build credibility and trust.
- Development of brand, including logo
- Website design and build
- All copywriting and content preparation, including gallery of concreting work
- Upload of useful tools to assist customers with choosing concreting products and designs
- Editing and graphic design of ebook – 21 Steps to the Best Concreting Job Ever
- Design of social media assets – Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn
- Training in online marketing
- Development of customer service campaigns and marketing materials
Owner John Nisa is delighted that his new business started generating quality leads and converting into sales, right from launch.
Check out Inspire Concrete’s website and download his handy guide to getting the best Concrete Job ever. If you ever need concreting done, I highly recommend John. He’s a talented draftsman as well as concreter and his passion for beautiful concrete and pleasing his customers comes across from the moment you first speak to him.