New Caravan Perfection Website
When the Caravan Perfection website was hacked and destroyed, one of our lovely clients suggested Melany Palmer talk to us about getting a new website built.
It was a fun and inspiring project to work on as the team at Caravan Perfection are incredibly passionate about helping as many people as possible to enjoy camping and travelling. They’re also perfectionists when it comes to safety, comfort and functionality.
We undertook the design, content development and website build, with the objective of achieving the goals of:
- Giving site visitors reassurance they are dealing with a trustworthy, skilled and experienced team
- Establishing credibility by showcasing their range of services and examples of their work
- Delivering value by giving useful advice and tips
- Providing multiple ways for people to contact the company quickly
- Ensuring the site is appealing and functional to all age groups, using any browser, on type of device
- Increasing search engine rankings for the right keyword phrases
- Protecting the site from hackers
The new deep scroll site is ranking for the right keywords and regularly generating both phone and email enquiries.
Check out the new Caravan Perfection website – particularly if you have a caravan or motorhome that needs some repairs or alterations – done properly.
“Thank you so much Commonsense marketing for our new website. We were in dire straights having our old website hacked and that was our only form of advertising so it was imperative that we got back online as soon as was possible. Annette and her team went above and beyond to make this happen as quickly as they could for us and the results are awesome. Our customers are loving our new website and our presence on google searches etc is better than ever. Thanks again Annette and the team at Commonsense Marketing.”
Melany Palmer, Caravan Perfection, Ormeau